Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's sort of related to hops.

One from the hometown. For longer than anyone can tell, the Hockhocking Brewery building in Nelsonville Ohio has stood empty, but apparently not that empty. Police have found several marijuana plants on top of the dilapidated, but otherwise grand structure.

There is interest in redeveloping the brewery into condos and shopping space(what Nelsonville needs, and I hope you are getting my sarcasm.) In an odd twist, police are looking for the owner of the building as they investigate the garden. It appears that the guy who is developing the site forgot that he left his weed in it. Is it me, or is that a totally stoner thing to do?

2 comments:

Cal said...

Hey crazy...Nice to know you are still writing about beer...How have you been?

Cal said...

I met a boy...

I met a boy from Ohio...

I met an amazing boy from Ohio, named Darryl...

I met a boy from Ohio, his name is Darryl, I'm not crazy over his name...

I met a boy from Ohio, his name is Darryl, I'm not crazy over his name, but, I'm absolutely crazy over HIM!